Wanting to Quit Smoking and finally kick the habit in 2022? Quitting smoking is one of the most important actions people can take to improve their health. This is true regardless of their age or how long they have been smoking.
- improves health status and enhances quality of life.
- reduces the risk of premature death and can add as much as 10 years to life expectancy.
- reduces the risk for many adverse health effects, including poor reproductive health outcomes, cardiovascular diseases, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and cancer.
- benefits people already diagnosed with coronary heart disease or COPD.
- benefits the health of pregnant women and their fetuses and babies.
- reduces the financial burden that smoking places on people who smoke, healthcare systems, and society.
While quitting earlier in life yields greater health benefits, quitting smoking is beneficial to health at any age. Even people who have smoked for many years or have smoked heavily will benefit from quitting.
Quitting smoking is the single best way to protect family members, coworkers, friends, and others from the health risks associated with breathing secondhand smoke.
Jocelyn uses NLP & Hypnosis in your sessions. Jocelyn has an option that is hard to refuse. Two sessions for the price of One, only for a limited time. This offer ends January 31st 2022. Your second session will be 14 days after your first (if needed or scheduled for 21 days post).
- 2 Sessions for 1.5 - 2 hrs each
- 2 Audio recordings
- A Return to Your Original Blueprint Booklet
- A Strategic Game plan to ensure you are successful as the Healthy version of yourself.
Please contact to book a session and for prices
Holmview, Brisbane; Queensland
Email: [email protected]
Cancellations 24 hours prior to the Session are not refundable and not transferable.